Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Birchbox 2012

Hey guys. 

           My July 2012 Birchbox came in the box a couple of days ago and here it is, some pictures and reviews. This month box wasn't as good as the last month one and I will tell you why later, BUT I did have fun opening the box. It feels like Christmas every month. For this month box, Birchbox has teamed up with Glamour to bring you the 5 senses of summer. How very clever and creative of Birchbox! Enough of me babbling and lets get down to the products. 



Individual Products


Boscia 
Green Tea Blotting Linens

Price: $10 (100 sheets)

Notes:
  • Out of all the products, this is my favorite! 
  • The sheet has a hint scent of green tea (and I love the smell of green tea)
  • They have this (I think) small green tea leaves on the paper
  • One sheet soak up a lot of my T-zone oil and leave a matte finish on the skin, which is great for summer when my face gets really oily. 

Eyeko
Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Olive

Price: $15 (full size)

Notes:
  • This eyeliner goes on very smoothly.
  • After it dried, it wont smudge.
  • I wish I got a black color instead of olive green..I don't usually wear green eyeliner. 

Jouer
Luminizing Moisture Tint

Price: $38 (Ful-size)

Notes:
  • This is a very likeable product. It goes smoothly on skin and is very sheer. 
  • What I don't like about this product is it has shimmer. Which I think it's good for your eye but not for the whole face. 

Oscar de la Renta
Live in love perfume

Price: $25-78

Notes:
  • Has woody/floral smell. I smell a bit of Jasmine in there. 
  • It is a bit strong but smells great so I wouldn't complain. 
BIRCHBOX EXTRAS

Larabar
Uber (snack bar)

Price: $27.95 (pack of 16)

Notes:
  • This was a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting food! Who doesn't love food in their sample box. 
  • I had banana flavor, so the taste wasn't that bad. It wasn't salty, it was mostly on the sweet side. I can't say that for other flavors though.  

Birchbox Exclusive
Earbuds
  • My least favorite product. Why you may ask? Because it has a lot of static and noise when listening to music. 
  • Although the earphones are cute, I can't really do anything with it if it doesn't work properly. =[ Boohoo. 
Well, that is the end of the products. Lets see what Birchbox have in store for us next month. =)

Thanks for reading!
Stay happy and keep smiling!

The Lively Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment